Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chapter 14

Style:

I was scrolling down my Tumblr Dashboard (something I love to do) desperately in search for inspiration. I was looking for a dancer because dancing is something I hold very close to my heart treasure deeply in a place that I like to think can never be touched.

The moment I read the chapter style and saw the word dance I felt happy. However the circumstances in the chapter seemed so difficult to understand even though its something simple. Maybe it is true when they say that only those who understand complexity can communicate simplicity. 

I felt like the whole situation in the chapter was so beautifully twisted as it explained the exact occurrence and the mystery behind this girl who was still dancing. 

As I continued to scroll down I found something that I felt perfectly matched what was occurring in this chapter. The form of multimedia is called a gif and it shows a girl dancing beautifully in a very odd atmosphere and seems like she is dancing at the wrong time.  I then read that long ago two great artists, Walt Disney and Salvador Dali had began collaboration on creating something that would eventually become a short film and that it was finally finished. I didn't look too much into it but I felt like the gif perfectly matched this chapter.


1 comment:

  1. That's a creepy chapter in a lot of ways, and I can see the connections to the images you've posted here.

    ReplyDelete